Frequently Asked Questions
How long will it take to receive my order?
- With laser engraving, you can expect to receive your order approximately 3 weeks after order placement.
- With color printing, you can expect to receive your order approximately 4 weeks after order placement.
- When you place a custom manufactured order, you can expect to receive your order approximately 90-120 days after order placement.
- We do offer expedited customization and delivery. Please note that additional fees do apply for expedited services.
Can I order multiple colors or patterns?
Yes! We can accommodate up to 2 colors per case of 24 units (12 units of each color).
How should I submit my artwork?
For purposes of creating the digital rendering that we provide prior to production and for use on the machines used for logo application, we require that the art file be provided in vector format. Some example file types include EPS, AI, PDF, SVG.
Can I take a look at the design before I order?
Of course! We will provide a digital rendering with your logo so that you can have a feel for the look before placing an order.
How do I become a Simple Modern Retailer?
If you are interested in selling customized Simple Modern products, please fill out our custom inquiry (link). For non-custom wholesale inquiries, please fill out our wholesale application (link) and someone from our wholesale team will be happy to assist you!
Is there a minimum order quantity?
Yes, this will vary depending on the application method -
- For laser engraving, our minimum order quantity is one case, which is equal to 24 units.
- For color printing, our minimum order quantity is 4 cases, which is equal to 96 units.
- For custom manufacturing, there is a minimum order quantity of 504 units, which is 21 cases.
- Please keep in mind that for custom wholesale orders, we require that orders be placed in case quantities.
How will my custom order be packaged?
In the effort to reduce waste wherever possible, packaging may vary depending on product style. Please note, all two-lid products will be individually packaged.
Is there a return policy?
All custom sales are final, unless product is damaged upon delivery.
What are your imprint areas?
You can find all product imprint areas in this pdf. We do offer 360% wrap designs and double-sided engraving. Pricing for these options vary by design, so please inquire with our custom team.
How do I re-order custom products?
If you have the contact information of the sales team member that you worked with previously, feel free to reach out to them directly. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org and someone from our custom team will be happy to assist you!
Which payment methods are accepted?
We accept payment by credit card, check or ACH. In most cases, full payment is required at order placement. Please note that payment by ACH, wire, or check may delay delivery.
DO YOU OFFER A DISCOUNT FOR (non-customized) BULK ORDERS?
Yes! We offer a discount on bulk orders starting at 25 units. Please reach out to a sales rep for more information.
DO YOU HAVE DIFFERENT METHODS FOR LOGO APPLICATION?
Yes, we have several options to best execute the look and feel that you desire. We offer the following options -
- Laser engraving – we etch off the outside finish of the unit, bringing out your logo in shiny stainless-steel underneath, in contrast with the color finish. It's a premium application that will never chip or peel.
- Color printing – We are happy to accommodate 1-4 color prints on select styles. With this application we do require that distinct colors are separated.
- Custom manufacturing – this is a great option if you are looking to create a truly bespoke product. With custom manufacturing we are able to offer custom Pantones, custom wraps, more intricate color print applications, and make your ideas a reality. We love bringing your unique ideas or branding guidelines to life! (Please note that custom manufacturing does have higher MOQs and longer turnarounds)